Location: Twinsburg, OH, Greenville, SC, or remote
Job Code: CSS – 092019OH
The Specialist, Clinical Support - VS is responsible for basic and advanced clinical support, supporting the sales team by performing demonstrations, remote/onsite customer clinical training, customer clinical support, clinical input during product development, recording/managing/resolving clinical support tickets, other assigned duties related to the Company’s products and services, and complying with the Company’s Quality Management System.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Basic and advanced clinical applications support of customers
- Clinical product demonstrations
- Support of Tier I Technical Support staff
- Clinical training of customers, including assisting with development of training documentation and courses
- Assisting software developers by providing clinical input and expertise to improve the software relative to the customer’s workflow and user interface experience
- Attend company operational meetings as needed
- Comply with the company’s Quality Management System
- Required: Associate Degree from Accredited Healthcare Imaging program
- Required: 3 to 6 years of clinical experience in medical imaging
- Preferred: Clinical imaging experience in cardiovascular ultrasound or cardiac nuclear imaging. Experience in Pediatric echocardiography imaging is desired.
- Preferred: Experience using clinical imaging and reporting software systems (i.e. PACS)
- CNMT, RDCS, RCS, RCCS, or RVT preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Usual office and clinical working conditions
- Travel up to 100% of the time
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation as needed
- Pushing/Pulling: This activity occurs occasionally
- Has sufficient sight to observe to adequately view sonograms, and to distinguish different colors
- Has sufficient hearing to respond to and interact with those involved in demos, training, etc. Has the ability to distinguish audible sounds of the equipment, such as Doppler
- Has full use of hands, wrists, and shoulders; can extend the hands and arms in any direction up to 3-4 feet above the head; Seize, hold, grasp, turn and otherwise work with both hands; Pick, pinch, twist or otherwise work with wrists and fingers of both hands.
- Bend and stoop routinely
- Located within 45 minutes of major airport hub for remote based employees
- Access to a national credit card with limit of $5,000 or more
- Experience in using diagnostic imaging and reporting software products in a clinical setting
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English
- Experience with contemporary Windows applications and operating system
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent presentation / Demonstration Skills
- Proficient in problem-solving skills
- Critical analysis skills a plus
- Good interpersonal relation skills
- Self-starter willing to take ownership of projects and system configurations
- Works well in a team environment
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.