Location: Twinsburg, OH
Job Code: PIM – 052019OH
The Informatics Project Implementation Manager responsibilities will include coordinating onboarding of new customers, including all of the activities related to launching, tracking and completing product implementations. Position will also be responsible for coordinating project activities with the Customer, Technical Support and Clinical Support teams; supporting sales efforts for new and existing customers including project scope development; performing demonstrations to support Sales, and other assigned duties related to supporting the products, services, customers and general operations of the company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Coordinating customer onboarding and implementation projects for new and expanding installations
- Developing project schedules in coordination with the customer and their teams
- Track project implementation status and schedule, communicate issues when they arise and work with the appropriate resources to resolve issues promptly
- Tracking time and expenses related to implementations for internal cost accounting and external billing as needed
- Coordinating periodic project meetings with customers to maintain project schedule and budget, and report on meeting events
- Work with Customers, Sales and Management to assure we understand, meet and exceed expectations on all implementations
- Evaluate projects post-implementation to identify opportunities and continuous improvement
- Engage Clinical Training and Technical Support as needed on-line and on site
- Train, test, promote and demonstrate the Solution, Hardware and Maintenance sold by the Company
- Work closely with the appropriate team members to track, escalate and resolve open work tickets in a timely manner
- Work closely with Sales and other teams to develop project plan and scope of work documentation for RFP submissions
- Provide periodic status updates to Informatics product General Manager, Director of Operations and Informatics product Vice President of Sales on all active projects
- Visit with customers as needed for strategic project meetings or sales initiatives
- Comply with the company Quality Management System
- Perform other work as directed by the Director of Operations
- Required: Bachelor degree from a recognized academic institution and 3 to 5-years of professional experience implementing and integrating software and hardware systems
- Preferred: Experience with the medical industry, including working with patient data integration and HIPPA compliant software
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office and clinical working conditions
- Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; talk; and hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks
- Frequently required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently uses personal, public and air transportation
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds; stoop; kneel; or crouch
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation.
- Proficient typing skills
- Proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good interpersonal relation skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Self-starter willing to take ownership of projects and other assignments
- Works well individually and in a team environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Must have an active major credit card account
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% as needed
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.