Job Code: MRAPS-228V
The Applications Specialist position is responsible for providing customer training and support with respect to the operation of Hitachi MR Products.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive and thorough training on Hitachi MR Products to MR Technologists at new customer sites. Coordinate with radiologists to assure that appropriate protocols are installed and MR system is operating at performance levels in accordance with published specifications.
- Evaluate new and existing systems to assure that they are performing properly. Support service through performance troubleshooting.
- Provide on-going customer support for HHA MR products by phone, E-mail and installed site re-visits.
- Support sales staff as requested to perform sales demonstrations to potential customers. This includes basic system overview, displaying images, scanning and discussion of system specifications and capabilities.
- Document site progress and evaluation through site reports. Submit complete and accurate site reports indicating requested information regarding site visits, in a timely fashion.
- Support MR Product management with feedback on product performance and system enhancement suggestions.
- Minimum three (3) years clinical MR experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with 1.2 T or greater
- BS/BA from accredited Radiology program is required.
- Experience with body, neurological and, muscular skeletal
- Prior industry experience as a MR Applications Specialist preferred
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in MR required. Must be RT (R) (MR) registered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office and clinical working conditions
- Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; talk; and hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks
- Frequently required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently uses personal, public and air transportation
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds; stoop; kneel; or crouch
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 100 percent of the time throughout the Northeastern US.
- Reside in reasonable proximity to a major airport for easy access to air-travel.
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Access to a national credit card for business use.
- Possess skills to organize work and self as necessary to support travel schedule and customer training activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support the needs associated with training others on the operation of medical imaging equipment and conveying to the Hitachi organization the status of the application specialist activities.
- Self-motivated to continually learn and teach others.
- Ability to identify customer concerns and product performance issues with conveying them to the Hitachi organization as well as provide suggestions and solutions for resolution.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to