Location: Twinsburg, OH
Job Code: HRC – 022019OH
The Human Resources Coordinator will support the administrative and functional needs of the Human Resources Business Partners and Human Resources Project Manager, while also supporting and interacting Hitachi Healthcare Americas team members to help drive employee engagement and ensure an efficient and high functioning Human Resources Department. This role will also support the Vice President of Human Resources as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Process and maintain confidential data and records such as compensation, payroll, benefits, LOAs, headcount, etc.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting background screens, drafting employment letters, and other tasks as needed.
- Assist with new employee onboarding process by scheduling and conducting orientations and training, updating records, and other tasks as needed.
- Assist team members with various administrative tasks within the Human Resources department, including scheduling of meetings, planning employee events, etc.
- Produce and submit HR related reports as needed.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, such as employee activities, employee engagement, improvement projects, etc.
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- One to two (1-2) years in an HR administrative support role is desired, preferably in a small to mid-sized HR department.
- Demonstrated expertise using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with HR databases and/or HRIS systems (e.g. ADP Workforce Now, Workday, etc.) is preferred.
- Ability to work with ATS software (Taleo, BambooHR, BrassRing, etc.) is preferred.
- General understanding of sourcing tools such as resume databases, LinkedIn, and other online resources preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data and records with confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to