Location: Twinsburg, OH
Job Code: HDA – 012019OH
The IT Help Desk Analyst position is responsible for supporting the organization’s IT systems end-users.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide in-person and remote technical support for:
- Microsoft Windows operating system based desktop, laptop and tablet computers
- iOS smart phones and tablets
- Microsoft Office including Outlook with Exchange
- Various in-house applications
- Internet access including remote access
- Network, personal printers and other peripherals
- Diagnose and maintain laptops, desktops, tablets and peripherals
- Coordinate service from hardware vendors
- Prepare systems for users using standard images
- Maintain IT related records and documentation
- Two-year or four-year degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent certifications/experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications including recent versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of remote access through broadband connections
- Basic knowledge of networking principles including VPNs
- Formal training in problem solving/troubleshooting preferred
- Experience writing user training or IT reference documents is desired
- A+, MTA, MCSA Windows 7, 8, and/or 10 or comparable certification desired, but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Majority of time spent in usual office working conditions
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Sitting, bending, twisting and carrying items required on a regular basis
- Must have the ability to provide extraordinary customer service in a busy, multi-tasking environment
- Must have the ability to setup, diagnose, and maintain laptops, desktops, printers and other peripherals
- Must be adept at problem solving/troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Must have effective written, oral and telephone communication skills
- Must have effective interpersonal and team interaction skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment and multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Must have strong organizational and record keeping skills
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to