Location: Twinsburg, OH
The MR Clinical Science Specialist is responsible for providing support of our MR products in the areas of product introduction and on-going customer support. Key responsibilities are to include new function validation, imaging protocol development, investigation of product performance issues, training of applications staff on new product capabilities, and assistance in development of customer training materials.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- New product feature evaluation;
- Perform in-house scanning and evaluation.
- Identify evaluation sites.
- Assist in obtaining IRB if needed.
- Complete data collection for FDA submission.
- Develop Clinical Trial Protocol for testing of new product features.
- Write evaluation plan, perform testing and complete evaluation report.
- Investigation of product performance issues and provide recommendations for desired product change requests.
- Protocol Development consisting of testing imaging protocols for optimum selection of imaging parameters for overall image quality, resulting in HHA imaging protocol recommendations.
- Assist in development of customer training materials.
- Assist in training of field and in-house applications specialists.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical MR experience.
- AS/BS from accredited Radiology Technologist program.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) in MR required.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office and clinical working conditions
- Frequently required to sit; stand; walk; talk; and hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks
- Frequently required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Frequently uses personal, public and air transportation
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds; stoop; kneel; or crouch
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to use personal, public and air transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 50 percent of the time.
- Valid drivers’ license with a safe driving record.
- Access to a national credit card for reimbursable business expenses.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work in a group.
- Willing to research, learn new concepts and present them to clinical staff.
- Investigative intuitiveness.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to solve issues quickly and completely; providing alternative solutions as necessary.
- Strong computer background. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Resident of the greater Cleveland/Akron, Ohio area. If not a local resident, must relocate to area within 90 days of hire.
- Additional duties as needed.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to