Location: Cleveland/Akron, OH Area
Job Code: CTNS-218
Responsible for providing technical assistance, primarily via the telephone, to HHA personnel on all of HHA’s CT products. This is the first level CT national technical support engineer position in the company.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provides national level technical support to HHA personnel as needed, with significant help from higher level national technical support specialists.
- Prepares and disseminate information related to CT products to HHA personnel to improve their ability to perform tasks related to the products, with significant help from higher level national technical support specialists.
- Occasionally helps roll out new CT products by participating in installations as needed.
- Occasionally assists support services personnel in performing quality-related functions.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with HHA personnel in all departments.
- Works overtime and odd hours as needed, including at the “last minute”.
- Occasionally travels to customer sites to solve problems as needed.
- Adheres to and ensure compliance of all safety practices and quality procedures.
- Promotes both internal to the company and externally, the image and reputation of HHA.
- Performs other duties as directed by the New Modalities Technical Support Supervisor.
- At least five (5) years of previous experience maintaining and troubleshooting CT equipment at other companies, or at least two (2) years of HHA Service experience with demonstrated proficiency in CT.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Capable of operating all test equipment required to service CT equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college—preferably in an electronics-related discipline—or equivalent experience is required.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
This position typically works in usual medical, clinical working environments.
- This activity occurs frequently and prolonged/repetitively.
- This activity occurs frequently and prolonged/repetitively. Including when driving to customer sites and/or flying.
- This activity occurs infrequently and periodic with light hand tools, a tool bag, cabinet covers weighing from 1-20 lbs, diagnostic test equipment which weighs from 5-60 lbs, fluid testing container weighing 30 lbs, and replacement components which may weigh from 1-40 lbs.
- This activity occurs rarely and periodic. It occurs primarily with the pushing of the 1000 lbs patient tables and 600-6000 lb MRI cabinets. There is an estimated manual force to overcome inertia of 30 lbs. Pushing distances are typically 1 inch to 18 inches.
- This activity occurs occasionally and period/prolonged in the low back. It occurs with a variety of the tasks.
- This activity occurs rarely and periodic above the shoulders when the worker must access components and cupboards that are on top of the 6 foot high MRI machine. This activity occurs occasionally and periodic below shoulder level with a variety of tasks.
- This activity occurs occasionally and periodic/prolonged. It occurs primarily in the wiring process as well as accessing the lower panels of the MRI machine.
- This activity occurs rarely and periodic when the worker must climb up to 3 steps of a 6 foot ladder to access the upper access panels of the MRI machine in order to perform diagnostic testing.
- This activity occurs rarely and periodic and occurs when the worker is standing on the ladder as mentioned above.
- This activity occurs rarely and periodic in the low back. It may occur with some of the tasks performed.
- Must be able to provide national-level technical support in CT.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must have ability to manage and provide support on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be willing to travel and work long hours.
- Must have valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Must have access to a national credit card for business use.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
Qualified individuals should forward their resume to